• Only Property Economics Pre Qualified Buyers will qualify for the matching service
• Pre-Qualified buyers undertake to supply Property Economics with all the relevant documentation and information necessary to acquire the full bond requirement
• Sellers will be liable for 1% of the buying price as a Brokers fee, payable on transfer and registration
• All Administration from the Offer to Purchase up to Registration will be executed by Property Economics
• All other services including but not limited to Legal and Tax implications will be quoted and charged for at competitive rates
• All information will be confidential and only shared with the authorised institutions relevant to this transaction.
• Sellers undertake to verify proof of ownership, provide FICA documentation and verified ID/Passport documents before listing
• Free Listings for Sellers expires after 45 days
• After the Sale has been signed and accepted by both parties, the listing will be removed from the application.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Loss of profit, revenue, goodwill, or anticipated savings. Neither party shall under any circumstances whatsoever be liable to the other, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for:
1. any loss of profit sales, revenue, or business;
2. any loss of expected profit;
3. any loss of expected income;
4. loss of anticipated savings;
5. loss of or damage to goodwill;
6. loss of use or corruption of software, data or information;
7. any loss arising out of the lawful termination of this agreement or any decision not to renew its term, or
8. any loss that is an indirect or secondary consequence of any act or omission of the party in question.
9. TOTAL CAP
The Property Sourcer’s total liability under or in connection with this agreement how so ever caused shall be capped at the aggregate amount of fee received by the Property Sourcer in this agreement.
10. LIMITED SCOPE OF AUTHORITY.
The Property Sourcer, Property Economics, shall have no authority, and shall not hold itself out, or permit any person to hold itself out, or otherwise create the impression that it is authorised to bind the Property Buyer in any way apart from to negotiate the price of a property for sale, and shall not do any act which might reasonably create the impression that the Introducer is so authorised.
The Property Sourcer, Property Economics has the right to negotiate with the property vendor, seller, agent or developer on the sale price. However, the Property Buyer does not have to accept the price that has been agreed by the Property Sourcer.
No variation of this agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the parties.
Without affecting any other rights or remedy available to it either party may terminate this agreement with immediate effect by giving written notice via email to the other party. All fee/commissions/payments will still be due as per this contract to the Property Sourcer, Property Economics on all properties they introduce to the Property Buyer before the termination no matter how far into the future they are if they exchange and complete any of these properties.